Commercial Land in Pallavaram-Thuraipakkam 200′ Radial Road for Sale

Commercial Land/Plot

Commercial Land Suitable for High end Commercials for Sale in Pallavaram-Thuraipakkam Road

Location of the Property

This Commercial Land for Sale is located on the Pallavaram-Thuraipakkam 200′ Radial Road. It’s after Echankaadu/Keelkattalai Junction and before Vels University, and just opposite the Alliance Galleria Project

Property Details

The size of the Commercial Land for Sale is 1.5 Acres. It has a huge frontage of 223′. The Frontage is on the 200′ Radial Road. It’s North Facing.

Like most of the Properties in this Road, this Plot is also at a low level from the Road.

Price: Rs 35 Cr/Acre

Neighbourhood and other Info 

The thoroughfare is easily reached from the most active corridors in the city such as the OMR and the GST Road which has a number of renowned IT parks and SEZs. Moreover, the PTR is just a short drive away from the entertainment and leisure corridor of Chennai, the East Coast Road
On tracking the social amenities such as educational institutions, healthcare centres, banks, shopping malls and theatres, we noticed that all such facilities are available at distances of about 5 to 10 km from the midpoint of Pallavaram-Thuraipakkam Road.
The Medavakkam Main Road and Velachery Tambaram Main Road cross through the corridor facilitating connections to the residential and retail neighbourhoods in Medavakkam, Perumbakkam, Madipakkam, Keelkattalai and Velachery
In addition to the road connectivity, the localities along this road also enjoy proximity to transportation facilities like Velachery Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) station, Pallavaram and Tambaram Railway Station and Chennai International Airport.
We understand that about 70% of the buyers in this region are employees working in the IT-ITeS sector. Businesspeople, senior management employees in the BFSI and health care sectors, pilots and Non Residential Indians (NRIs) account for the remaining 30%.
Ideal for High-end Commercial Outlets like Malls,Branded Show Rooms,Hotels etc

Area:200′ Radial Road

200′ Radial Road in Chennai is connecting Thuraipakkam, in Raajiv Gandhi Salai and Pallavaram in GST Road(Grand Southern Trunk Road.
The total lengh of the Road is 11 KMs. The stretch is a 6 Lane Road
The 11 km stretch of the PTR well known as the Radial Road is strategically located just after the Perungudi Toll, connecting the OMR and GST Roads. Over the last two years, several prominent developers have acquired large land parcels for commercial development and launched projects in this area. Examples include, Embassy, Featherlite and expansions of IG3 Infra Ltd.

Other Commercial Lands for Sale in OMR and Medavakkam

Ideal for MNCs, Corporates,Show Rooms etc25 Cr

Commercial Land for Sale in OMR Sholinganallur

Address Unavailable
Cityname, Chennai

Call: 70101 50080


The Info given about the Property are based on the Site Visit and Discussion with Seller/Owner.

Price: Rs 35 Cr/Acre INR
Property Id:CRP 0060
Land Area:1.5 Acres
Tagged Features:

Location Map

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message